Below I will list a few credible sources for those of you interested in furthering your knowledge in the environmental and minimalist fields, as well as a few links for where to purchase eco-friendly products I mention in my blog.
Environment (great for research projects):
- Climate Change 2014 Mitigation of Climate Change
- Environmental Protection Agency
- PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency Report on Global CO2 Emissions
Digital Journals on Relevant Issues:
- Pact: Women’s and men’s underwear, socks, and essential basics.
- Alternative: Women’s and men’s clothing and activewear.
- Everlane: Women’s and men’s chic and classic clothing collections, shoes, accessories and handbags.
- ASOS Eco Edit: Clothes, accessories, and beauty products.
- Silk Naturals: Natural cosmetics handmade in Trumansberg, NY (Vegan options)
- Alafia: Fair trade black soap (I recommend in a bar)
- Booda Butter: Vegan and organic soap. Great for shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Veja: organic, fair trade sneakers
- Simple Ecology: Organic cotton reusable bags